..the musings of a gal in her 20s dreaming of directing..

[and swooning over the guys, gals, clothes and sets!]

Spoilers? SPOILAGE!

Basically, I do not hold back.
There may be spoilers.
Read at your own risk.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud

[2010]
MPAA Rating: PG-13


After seeing Charlie St. Cloud once.
In theaters. 

Likes:
I liked the fact that I did NOT see the twist coming.
I liked the idea of astral-projection and religious faith mixed successfully together.
I really [really] liked the Brit BFF.


Loves:
I loved the set/setting. Outside locals, the artwork, the visuals.
[Speaking of visuals] I loved how Zac Efron looked in everything he did and didn't wear.
I loved the brotherly love relationship and how powerful love can be.
I loved the "elbow to the face, face to the floor" scene. Hot.


Mehs:
The mother.




Ewws:
The fact that a woman answered her phone while in the movie.
That my friend who knows who she is kept texting... HELLO leEFRON SWOON!?!? ;o)




Overall:
If I have time, I'll see it again.
If I have the money, I will buy it on DVD.



Recommended for:
Ladies 15+ with a pulse. ;o)
Those who want a good le Efron swoon.
Those who like the movie adaptations of Nicholas Sparks.
Those who like a little fantasy mixed into a good story.


[links]

No comments:

Post a Comment